123solar1.6.6

Talks about solar stuff
jeanmarc

123solar1.6.6

Post by jeanmarc » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:33 am

Hello,

It has been a while and it's time for a 123solar update.

- PVoutput have been redesigned. There is also a new section in the admin interface.
- PVoutput can also be feed with consumption as well as other temperature data. (See scripts/pvotemperature and scripts/pvoconsumption for examples)
- Moved daemon from code (scripts/daemon_start and daemon_stop)
- The alarms testing have been removed from 123solar.php to scripts/protocols/yourprotocol_checks.php
- Moved default credidentials (.htpasswd) into config/
- Allow to log Vgrid and all measures if needed (Log all measures & alarms/warnings)
- Corrected code for SBFspot and others fixes

Thanks for beta testers !
Bye

acfnews

Re: 123solar1.6.6

Post by acfnews » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:22 pm

Jean-Marc,

I have upgraded succesfully today.
Thanks for the work !

Ron

framboos

Post by framboos » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:55 pm

Hi,

I also installed the new version but when I turn on the debug option in the Main configuration I cannot start 123solar anymore.

I'm trying to get this great looking software to work. I'm already working on it 2 full days ;) I'm new to Linux and Raspberry but I want it to work. The next thing will be the water and Gas meter in meterN. But first thing first.

With the previous version and SMAspot 2.45a I got nothing so far but with this version 1.6.6 and the new SBFspot 3.03 I got the live view working.
I have all the CSV files in the folder /home/pi/smadata/2015.
There is data in the files but I cannot get it into 123Solar.
The date stays on 01/01/1970. I also cannot see any error, is there something that I can try?

jeanmarc

Post by jeanmarc » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi,
Thanks, but please report SBFspot problem in the appropriate section.

The debug mode don't currently work with SBF (see the comment in scripts/protocols/SBFspot.php : // This output is really verbose and does not respect the 123s data frame, hence why you will had no data)
Also, make sure the SBF db is readable by 123s. You may chmod it and move it to path_to/123solar/data/SBFspot.db.

danjor

Post by danjor » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:26 am

Hi,

None of the PVOtemperature example scripts appear to disable temperature sending, is there an easy way to instruct 123solar to just not submit any temperature data at all to PVOutput?

There's no openweather station near me, so I'd prefer to use the WUnderground function already built into PV Output for my ambient temperature data.

jeanmarc

Post by jeanmarc » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:22 am

Hi,
Default temperature is the inverter like in previous versions. You can create simple scripts for any temperature like a home's outdoor thermometer if you wish, just drop a script that return $TEMP.
Eg for WUnderground :

Code: Select all

<?php
error_reporting(0);

$wkey="yourAPIkey !";
$wstationID= "IRGIONWA74";

// Wunderground
$json=null;
$ctx = stream_context_create(array('http'=>
    array(
        'timeout' => 3
    )
));

$json = file_get_contents("http://api.wunderground.com/api/$wkey/conditions/q/pws:$wstationID.json", false, $ctx);
$weatherData = json_decode($json,true);

if (isset($weatherData['current_observation']['temp_c'])) {
$TEMP=round($weatherData['current_observation']['temp_c'],1);
$tempmem=$TEMP; // Remember last temperature if the request fails
} else {
$TEMP=$tempmem;
}
?>

pisolar

Post by pisolar » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:42 am

framboos wrote: The date stays on 01/01/1970. I also cannot see any error, is there something that I can try?
I've the same error ! and it's not a problem of SBFpot, because this software works from the command-promt without problems.

Here are to much other problems at the sourcecode by 123solar !

jeanmarc

Post by jeanmarc » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:27 am

Please don't say whatever.. :roll:
I told you tons of times: Make sure you can execute SBFspot by http user, make sure your db is readable. Read the README, read the FAQ on the website, check the Help and debugger, read or ask on the forum, etc... And, please stop trolling.
I am ok to help but do some search first. It is free application, i do this in my spare time. Do not expect that I do everything in your place ! :evil:

framboos

Post by framboos » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:33 pm

Please jeanmarc don't be angry. We really do appreciate this good software and you're support.

I think most of us don't have the experienced knowledge of Linux or any other software programming. It's a very high learning curve for a beginner.
I have read much on your forum or the start page before asking a question. I'm also sorry that I posted this and the previous message in the wrong section.

I'm trying my very best and working for days to get it starting and I'm not willing to give up. If I'm done I will help to write an how to with Raspberry Pi and SBFspot and you're latest version. I got the live data already :D
but I still don't understand how to give the http user SBFspot.db access, tried it chmod 777 or 755 and moved it in different directories. /var/www/123solar/data/ or /var/www/123solar/data/int1/ and also changing the locations in the cfg files.

I'm starting from scratch for the fifth time now but I've learned a lot these couple of day with Linux.

Thank you again for the hard work and please don't be upset, it's frustrating sometimes to help newbies with the same questions over and over but don't think we are lazy and not trying.

jeanmarc

Post by jeanmarc » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:25 pm

It's ok don't be worry.. i'am a bit angy to people who expect all for nothing and without any search :roll:

This released have be tested on various platforms including SBFspot (thanks Paolo). The only changes were to moved and chmod the SBF db into /var/www/123solar/data , instead of /home/pi/smadata/SBFspot.db.
Also Paolo did change the $cfgdir in scripts/protocols/SBFspot.php to full path $cfgdir = "/var/www/123solar/config"; i haven't done that in this release since i don't see the reason.

I'am aware the debug mode don't work with SBFspot, IMO the error should be outpout to 2>..