Problem saving PVOutput config

Talks about solar stuff
ce4ever

Problem saving PVOutput config

Post by ce4ever » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:19 am

Hi Jean-Marc
first of all my sincere compliments for the fantastic job done.
Next, I am willing to help you with a donation, but can't find any page or link to do it (paypal would be nice)
I recently upgraded my neighbor's monitoring system from a 1.6.5.8 version to the latest 1.6.8.2; everything works aside from the PVOutput configuration page
I am able to open that page, I set the PVOutput number of systems (1), stop/restart 123solar, then go again to that page, I set the sid, the api key, mark the inverter with an X on 1, leave the extended flag off, temperature is left to inverter, I save and nothing happens. The resulting page shown is incomplete, with just the title 123solar Administration header and the green rectangle below, and the light blue empty page below.
Could you please help me? At the moment I am stuck without sending any data to PVOutput
Thanks a lot
Luca

jeanmarc

Re: Problem saving PVOutput config

Post by jeanmarc » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:49 am

Hi Luca,
There is certainly a wrong character or something in the config/config_pvoutput.php file.
Could you check that ? you can use sometthing like phpformatter.

I appreciate your will but I don't want personal donation. I prefer that money to be helpfull and support project like kiva.

ce4ever

Re: Problem saving PVOutput config

Post by ce4ever » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:07 pm

Thanks Jean-Marc
Will surely check and let you know by next time I'll visit my neighbor (end of July I think, vacation time is here for him)